Tuesday, September 21, 2010

Multi-Tasking

It's been just over two weeks since my last post, but it feels like much longer. It has been a whirlwind, to say the least, of a start to the semester. It's two weeks later and I've written 4 papers, read 5 books, and worked 45 hours outside of school work and athletics. So much for a light senior year. In fact, the only reason I'm writing this post now is because Im doing it during a philosophy lecture in my Ethics class. Yeah, it's even less exciting than it sounds. Somehow that must be impressive, but my boredom has taken away even the impressiveness of that feat. I mean Ferris Bueller's teacher would win an award for Most Animated Teacher compared to this guy. In other news, the swim season starts on Thursday, which means teamwork, hard work, feelings of drowning, and the excitement of competition; oh, and even less time for anything else. But, never fear, there's always another philosophy class to write my next post.

No comments:

Post a Comment