Tuesday, September 15, 2009

The Embarkment

I guess I'll start off with a disclaimer so that that some people are disillusioned right off the bat. I want to warn everyone that this will not be the grammatical or even ideological masterpiece that might come from an English major (I have apprehensions about mentioning it at all). This will just be my raw explanation of how I see life and what's going on around me. Here's a place where I can let out my thoughts, visions, and beliefs as I wander around. I guess I'll take a little time here at the beginning to explain what I plan on documenting. What really is this "traveler's unfinished journey?" It's an expedition that has no map, that has no directions or GPS. It's an adventure and I am wandering and stumbling my way through it. Like any adventure there will be great times of struggle and exhilarating moments of emotion. I will have times of serious drive, but mostly times where I am totally lost. Those moments will be the most exciting, they will be when I discover great things about this journey. Cause that's what this life is, a journey that is never finished. So let's begin, let us embark upon this journey of a lifetime.

No comments:

Post a Comment